Protection of Registration Information and Privacy
1. You will become a formal user of the Company after and get an independent account after successful registration. The ownership of the account (User ID) shall belong to the Company. Usage rights of the account shall only be gained after you have finished registration application. You shall provide detailed and exact personal data in time and make updating continuously as required. All original data input will be quoted as registration data. The Platform shall be neither responsible for any problems nor any consequence following that are caused by untruth of registration information. You shall take any reasonable measures to make sure the security of the account and password and take full responsibility for all activities using the account and password. And any losses or damages caused by these activities shall be undertaken by you, while the Platform shall take no responsibilities.
2. You are not allowed to transfer or lend your account and password to others. If you find that your account and password are used by others illegally, please inform the Platform as soon as possible. In case of any illegal usage of or hacking to the account or password because of your keeping carelessness, the Platform shall bear no responsibility.
3. The Platform shall not disclose any user’s private information such as password, name and mobile phone number to any other third party, unless:
1) The Platform gets consent of the user in advance;
2) It’s necessary to disclose user’s personal data before providing products and services required by the user;
3) Disclose them to administrative and judicial agencies or other third parties according to related laws, regulations or requirements of relevant administrative agencies.
4. Please carefully select the activities you are going to take part in as the Platform may share your personal data with or transfer them to any third party with whom the Platform organizes activities in order to provide you with products or services you need.
5. The Company shall be entitled to know any user’s browsing history and habits on the Website and recommend contents to users in a proper way. The Platform may collect personal identification data of all users for the improvement of services and contents provided to users.
6. Any user shall not spitefully register an account on the Platform by any means, including but not limited to registering several accounts for profits and sensationalization. And no user is allowed to misuse accounts of other users.
1. All users shall abide by laws and regulations stipulated by Law of the People's Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets, Copyright Law of the People’s Republic of China, Regulations of The People’s Republic of China for Safety Protection of Computer Information System, Regulation on Computers Software Protection, Provisions on Internet Electronic Bulletin Services Management, Regulations on the Protection of the Right to Network Dissemination of Information, etc. The Platform shall stop providing services for any user in any time without any notice in advance in case that the behavior of the user is considered to have breached any terms of laws and regulations listed above.
Any user is welcomed to report any behaviors that have breached laws mentioned above or violated the rights of others, including but not limited to uploading contents that are against laws or have violated the rights of others. The Platform will delete these contents once such behaviors are found. Any user shall take full responsibility for those contents posted, uploaded or transferred by himself/herself. Any user is not allowed to take the Platform as a place, platform or media in any way to organize any kinds of illegal activities. Any user shall neither organize any commercial activity on behalf of the Platform nor take the Platform as a place, platform or media in any way to organize any commercial activity without authorization or permission by the Platform in advance. Any user is not allowed to issue, forward or transfer any information as follows in any way, otherwise the Platform shall be entitled to delete it immediately, make a record in a reasonable way and report it to related institutions according to relevant laws and regulations. The information mentioned above may run against basic rules of the Constitution, threaten national security, divulge State secrets, subvert the state power, undermine national unification, harm national honor and interests, incite ethnic hatred and ethnic discrimination, undermine national unity, destroy the national religion policy, publicize cults and feudal superstition, spread rumors, disturb the social order, spread information of obscenity, salacity, gamble, violence and terrorism, instigate crime and humiliation, slander others, infringe others’ lawful rights and interests, and other information that is forbidden by other laws and regulations, including but not limited to news, document, words, software, music, photos, images, information, etc.
Any information issued by any user on the Platform shall comply with related regulations of national laws and websites, fit social public orders and good customs and never infringe legal interests of any third party.
In case that any user breaches any regulation mentioned above, the user shall be responsible for all legal consequences caused by such illegal behavior. The Platform shall be entitled to take all necessary measures, including but not limited to deleting posts issued by the user, cancelling star level, honors, currencies and points gained from the website, suspending or closing account of the user, cancelling profits gained from illegal behaviors, and even looking into legal responsibility of the user through litigation. And the Company shall have the right to claim compensation from the user who has brought any loss to the Company.
2. The following behaviors of users are forbidden on the Platform:
1) Endanger juveniles in any way;
2) Pretend to be anyone or institution, or tell lies, or make someone misunderstand that he/she is related to anyone or institution;
3) Forge a title or manipulate identification data in other ways, making someone misunderstand that the content is transferred by the Platform;
4) Upload those contents unauthorized (such as data for internal use and confidential information) to the Platform, post them on the Platform, or transfer them by emails or any other ways;
5) Upload those contents that may infringe upon other people’s patents, trademark, copyrights, business secrets or relate to other dedicated rights to the Platform, post them on the Platform, or transfer them by emails or any other ways;
6) Upload those data that contains software virus which may interfere with, destroy or restrict functions of any computer software, hardware or communication devices, or any other codes, documents and applications, post them on the Platform, or transfer them by emails or any other ways;
7) Interfere with or destroy services of the Website or servers and network that are connected with services of the Website, or disobey Term of Use of the Website;
8) Use the Website for any illegal purpose, intentionally or accidentally violate any related Chinese laws, regulations, rules, ordinances or any other regulations that are legally binding;
9) Upload ads, sales promotion data, and junk emails to the Platform, post them on the Platform, or transfer them by emails or any other ways.
No matter by itself or through reports from others, in case that the Platform finds any violation of regulations mentioned above when any user is enjoying services provided by the Platform, the Platform shall be entitled to ask the user to amend and take all necessary measures, including but not limited to alteration or immediately deleting contents posted by the user, suspending or terminating the user’s right to enjoy network services.
ITworks will not supervise the Website, however, ITworks reserves the right to supervise the Website at any time. ITworks will not be responsible for those materials not published by ITworks. All users shall admit and agree that they will be fully responsible for formats of user data as well as their accuracy and legality stored in information center by information publisher, meanwhile the information publisher will be fully responsible for the accuracy and legality of those materials published in database. As for those external links set and provided by ITworks for the convenience of users, ITworks does not either guarantee their accuracy, security and integrity, or shows ITworks’ approval of their contents linked. Users are strongly suggested to use these links carefully, or else ITworks will bear no responsibility for any losses or damages.
ITworks will not be responsible for any situation that may affect the normal operation of the Website because of the following unexpected, unavoidable, insurmountable and uncontrollable events (that is force majeure), including but not limited to any government prohibition, alteration of laws or regulations currently in effect, fire disaster, earthquake, turmoil, war, power off, interruption of communication lines, hacker attack, penetration and outbreak of computer virus, technical adjustment by telecom department, temporary close of the Website due to government control, or any delay, stagnation or error of the information and data provided by the Website caused by any deliberately sabotage from others, omission or improper use by the staff of ITworks, normal system maintenance or upgrade, or visit failure because of network congestion, or any other losses to users arising from all the above. It’s not possible for ITworks to make sure a certain number of visitors or a specified visitor for each position description.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Explicit Usage Prohibited
The Website of ITworks can only be used for legal specific purposes, that is, information release or transactions for park users, enterprise users and individual users on ITworks Platform (Smark). Any other use of the Website is prohibited, and all users are required to make sure the Website would not be used for any one of the following purposes:
1. Publishing incomplete, false or inaccurate data in information center, or data that is not true for users (may come from intermediaries and agencies); 2. Publishing data unauthorized by users, such as advices, notices, commercial ads or any other unauthorized contents; 3. Responding to competitors who seek for cooperation with service providers on ITworks Platform (Smark); 4. Deleting or modifying data published by other individuals or companies except the publisher; 5. Printing, copying or using any individual information of users or any business information of enterprises in any other way without any prior permission; 6. Contacting individuals or companies whose information have been disclosed through email, telephone, letters or any other ways without prior permission.
Any behavior that destroys or attempts to destroy the Website security are prohibited, including but not limited to:
1. Accessing data unauthorized or visiting servers or accounts unpermitted; 2. Attempting to probe, scan or test the weakness of the system or network without permission, or destroying security arrangements; 3. Intending to intervene in the services to users and network provided by the Website, including but not limited to ways of overload, Email bomb, destruction, etc.; 4. Sending emails covering contents of promotion, product ads and services; 5. Forging the whole or part name of TCP/IP data packet.
The following situations are strictly prohibited:
1. Violation of any applicable laws and regulations; 2. Infringement of others’ copyrights, business secrets or any other intellectual property rights, or infringement of others’ privacy rights, rights of publication or any other individual legal rights; 3. Any delivery, distribution and storage of materials involved in defamation, obscenity, threat, abuse, and derogation, illegality or violation of social morality via ITworks; 4. Any behavior that may bring adverse effects to normal operation of the internet via any service system provided by ITworks; 5. Any behavior against ITworks by using services provided by ITworks in any way.
SERVICE SUSPENDING OR TERMINATION
Any user who is confirmed to have violated one or several usage regulations of the Website will receive a written warning. If the user agrees to promise that such violation will never happen again in written, ITworks owns the right to determine whether it shall suspend or terminate the services given to the user. However, ITworks has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the services given to the user without any warning whenever necessary. Any user who is confirmed by ITworks to have violated any one of the regulations again will be temporarily or permanently deprived of the rights of using the services at once.
Besides the obligations involved in terms listed above, users understand and agree that ITworks is entitled to provide their general information for any third party under unnamed principle. Without prior consent from individuals or enterprises, ITworks may not make any user’s name, address, email and telephone No. known to any third party unless ITworks has to according to laws, regulations, and orders from a court or regulator, or under the requirement or demand of government or regulators, or whenever ITworks thinks it needs to perform the obligation of supervision. In spite of the situations mentioned above, the following ones are still excluded from the obligation of Confidentiality:
1. Providing individual or enterprise information for relevant companies under the requirement of law-executor or for any public purpose; 2. Any leak of individual or enterprise information just because the visitor tells others the user password or share a registered account with others; 3. Any leak, lost, stolen, modification of individual or enterprise information caused by hacker attack, penetration or outbreak of computer virus, and temporary close because of government control; 4. Any legal dispute and consequence arising from leak of individual or enterprise information caused by other websites linked to the Website; 5. With the purpose of saving a visitor from life danger, body damage, or property loss.
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ITWORKS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY ITWORKS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
ITworks (China) Inc. owns the final rights for interpretation of this Statement and the usage of the Website.